• Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 Vanilla 11 Oz
SKU: ECW1554401
Availability: in stock Many in stock Out of stock

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 Vanilla 11 Oz

  • Vendor: Manitoba Harvest
  • Barcode:
  • TAGS

Enjoy Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 - Vanilla - 11 oz every day at these amazing prices! You are unique. You have specific tastes and nutrition needs to keep you at your best. That's why we offer a variety of plant-based proteins to choose from, and we're sure we have one that will work for you! Why do we think our three hemp protein powder lines are so awesome? We could probably write a book about all the reasons, but here's just a quick thing we love... HempPro 70 - It's water soluble and has a smooth texture! It's also our higher protein option (the Original flavour has 20 grams of protein per 30 gram serving). We love this protein in a post run smoothie or yoga shake (yes, you can literally shake it with your favourite beverage and you're good to go). Comes in three delicious flavours; Chocolate, Vanilla and Original. Product characteristics include: Serving Size: 4 tbsp (30 g) Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 130 Total Fat 3.5 g 5% Saturated Fat 0.4 g 2% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g Omega-6 2 g Omega-3 0.6 g Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3% Fibre 0 g 0% Sugars 7 g Protein 15 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 4% Iron 20% Ingredients: Hemp protein concentrate, organic coconut sugar, organic vanilla flavour, natural plant extracts. (Please note: Description is informational only. Always read the product label before use and check with your health professional before using this product)